Tuesday, February 9, 2010

sledding and bowling

Ava and Lillie...they ended up bringing the same jammies...had to grab a pic.



This is just before Ava crashed into a big hard ball of snow and scratched the side of her face up. She wasn't too happy.....



The last weekend in January we went up to our friends cabin again near Payson to play in the snow!!! The kids love the snow and had so much fun. We also decided to check out the town of Payson and the kids went bowling for the first time! Ava tried to throw it a few times, but then decided to pull out the kiddie cheater thing to help out....is there a name for those? I also tried bowling and the last time I actually went bowling was the day I gave birth to Brec and I really didn't want to go into early labor in Payson this time, so I was using a kiddie ball with barely any weight and I could barely even fit my fingers in the holes. Let's just say my score wasn't so great!






Good times with the fam...........after this pic some small town dude told us where we could go to get some great pizza, and called it "off the hook" a billion times and some other funny phrases. It ended up not being "off the hook". Seriously it was no good!!! Small towns are funny.

1 comment:

Alifinale said...

How fun. We have never taken Emery bowling but after seeing these fun pics, I want to go. That says a lot because I hated bowling back in the single days.

Love the sledding too. I can just picture the drama from the crash. Love it.