
We got invited to a Diamondbacks game in one of the suites which was so fun!!! There was all you could eat hot dogs, chicken strips, brownies and cookies, chips, sodas, etc. The kids had so much fun playing with the other kids there, and we were happy they were able to run around in a confined area.I also wanted to post this lovely creature that greets us occasionally. I hate these things and haven't been stung yet, thank goodness. I found two of these guys on our back patio while I was spraying it down the other day. It FREAKS me out to kill them, but I HAVE to kill them because the thought of one just being alive near my house freaks me out.




3 comments:
I can't believe how big Cole has gotten! And you? You look awesome! We need to get together soon! Maybe swim next week or something...I'll call ya.
How do you kill the scorpions? I think I'm even too big of wuss to do that! I would have to put a bucket over it and then make TJ kill it when he got home or something! I love Cole's "tax deduction" shirt!
chante, so fun to run into you yesterday! cooper was excited to see ava. amy is coming swimming tomorrow morning, we're just down the street from you... would you like to join us?? let me know, we'd love hang out with you guys!
amberly.robinson@gmail.com
Post a Comment