Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4th of July week in Utah!!!

Our week in Utah was CRAZY busy, but we had so much fun! Here's what we did:



Played with cousins when we first arrived. (They even had a matching shirt for Brec.)

Fireworks at Grandma's Saturday night




Brec's first experience with fireworks (throwing the pops).


Lunch in the canyon with family Sunday



More fun with fireworks Sunday night with more family




Parade in Provo/Freedom festival Monday morning





Bowling Monday night at Fat Cats




Ava lost a second tooth along with her cousin Jameson on the same day!!!


Thanksgiving point



Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point









Then....boating on the same day!!!




Cole loved the boat ride!


Yes, this is Ava pretending she is wake boarding.....







Yes, the kids were willing to go tubing! We had so much fun and they did so well! After the whole family went, me and my hubby decided to go and I think I saw my life flash before me. j/k, but I did feel like my body was slapping in the wind against the tube while barely hanging on for a little while until I couldn't handle it anymore. It was a lot of fun, though.

A little early birthday celebration for me at my mom's


Visiting my grandpa and grandma in Idaho




My grandpa was hilarious and was playing with the kids the whole time. He was a little scary and would crawl around staring at them and they didn't think it was funny. He was trying to act funny, but they just didn't get it. In fact, when we came into their house he was laying down and hiding under a bench in their house. That is why Ava is sitting on the top of the chair in that pic. She was still a little afraid. They eventually warmed up to him and my grandpa was tickling Brec in that pic.....





Then...after driving to Idaho that day I met up with my high school friends in Park City


We did a lot of shopping....



Enjoyed some yummy treats at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...


....and ate and chat all night the night before. I had to bring Cole with me and he was a little angel. He pretty much just slept and ate occasionally the whole time.

Utah was so much fun and I wish I could have stayed longer. We crammed in so much stuff in a week, but enjoyed every minute of it. Now, I am missing the cool beautiful summer nights...until next summer.....

2 comments:

cyrie said...

looks like you had a great holiday. i can't believe how big cole is getting...cute family

Coco said...

I agree with Cyrie! Holy big baby! :) Your family is just beautiful! Glad you had fun!