Brec: I scared.
Me: Don't be scared, everyone goes to sleep at night....it is supposed to be dark.
Brec: Sun comes up?
Me: Yep, when the sun comes up it is morning time.
Brec: Cock-a-doodle-do.
Me: Yep....cock-a-doodle-do.
Brec: Thomas a train............thomas.
Brec: Tom and Jerry a Thomas a train......
Me: Yep, night night (while he is still chatting about thomas the train, etc.)
10 seconds go by...........
Brec: MOM.....COVERS ON.....MOM COVERS ON (getting louder and louder in panic)!
Me: You can put on your covers yourself.
Brec: I cold.
Me: Night night........
5 seconds later.....
Brec: Choo choo......
Brec is pretty darn cute and I never document any of his conversations. He is currently obsessed with Thomas the train and when he says his prayers that is always the first thing he says in his prayer....that he is thankful for "thomas a train".
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




1 comment:
That is so cute. I love that he loves Thomas so much. Oh, this makes me think of all the conversations I need to record.
Post a Comment