Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ava and all the presidents.....

So, I have been meaning to post this for a long time. Ava learned all 44 presidents of the United States in preschool this last year at 5 years old.....when she was learning she got stuck a few times and would look to me to help her, and I was like.....um mom doesn't even know! So, now I can say I pretty much know all 44 presidents with my daughters help!!!

4 comments:

Alifinale said...

Holy cow! That is impressive! And yeah, I wouldn't have been able to help her either. Way to go Ava.

I love the hand motions (no idea how they correlate) and she is so darn cute!

Em watched this and said, I want to go see Ava.

kristin said...

i am laughing so hard right now!! if only i knew what caused all the actions i would be laughing even harder. I love that all of a sudden she is jumping, swaying her arms, doing finger movements, that only she understands- hilarious@!@

Janae Post said...

WOW! Quite possibly the hardest song to memorize EVER! Very cute! I also really loved all the actions too. Should I also concur that children in Arizona are getting a better education than the ones in Utah? Hahaha...

The Foisy's said...

That is so cute and seriously, I don't know them either! Love the conversation with Brec too. That is so funny. Sounds like my nights with Avery and talking about snow white!