Thursday, January 20, 2011

My kiddos

Man, I love my kids. I love that these two play with each other everyday and are the best of friends. I love that Brec has to have hugs and kisses every night from Ava and he so sweetly and sincerely reaches for her and gives her a big hug and kiss on the cheek while Ava sort of half hugs him. He sure does look up to her and loves her. I know these hugs and "kisses" won't last forever and will come few and far between, but right now I am cherishing every moment I get (when they aren't fighting), and I try to soak in every moment where it seems like time stops and you just sit and adore your kids. They definitely are growing up too fast and I keep thinking of the future and how fun it will be when they are older, but I still look back and look at all the old baby pics and think that one day, sooner than I want, they will all be out of my house. I am sad thinking about it......even though some days I feel so exhausted and can't wait until they don't need me so much. These two kiddos make my life fun and right now I am trying to cherish every moment......yes, Cole too, but he is another post.....

5 comments:

Alifinale said...

That picture is so stinkin cute. I have to agree, the moments that your kids hug and love each other are the best parts of my day. I love it.

Coco said...

I LOVE that picture! Adorable!

kristin said...

i love the side photos of your kids they are awesome!! Ava looks so beautiful and so old-- it is flying!!

The Foisy's said...

I love that picture!! Your kiddo's are soo dang cute!!!

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

love that photo.

and the above post is PRICELESS!!!!!!
hahaha I'm gonna be laughing about that one for awhile. Someday, so will they ;0)