Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brec and his "habit"/Ava and her finger



This is a regular around our house. He is constantly holding that thing, and while I was trying to get pics of him because he looked so cute coming home from preschool, he just wouldn't take his hand off of it for one second, no matter how many times I kept telling him to let go of it. Yes, it turns out he needed to go to the bathroom, but seriously he does constantly hold it and friends and family always asks if he needs to use the bathroom and rarely that is the case. I don't get why boys need to touch those things so much......


Ava got her finger slammed in the car door over the weekend. We took her to the doc and he said it could use stitches, but that he thinks it will be okay without. She has a big cut/divot that needs to heal.....

And.....no I did not tell her to pose that way for me. What is funny about these pics is that she has no idea what she is doing or what the finger means. We asked her what she did and said at school and she showed her teacher her finger just like the above pics....awesome. We laughed and then she started showing us her finger more and making funny faces.....it was even more funny because she was laughing because she thought we were laughing at her silly face when really it was the whole finger thing and her not knowing. Love the innocence!

3 comments:

Janae Post said...

Hahaha....I love it!

The Foisy's said...

Ah I love those kiddos!!! Brec is too funny! I'm not looking forward to that with Konner.

kristin said...

that is hilarious that brec does that. In every picture he is and i am just laughing!! You gotta love the things they do!