We had to get out of the heat once again and headed up to Payson, Arizona. We went to our usual spot at the park and played on the hill. We then met up with friends at their cabin and played by the river and just enjoyed being in cooler weather!

I really need to get a good camera because there were so many opportunities for great pics with the light filtering through the trees....so beautiful!
So Briant had the clever idea to try to make boats to float down the river. He was totally trying to pull out his scouting skills...I think he was just as excited as the kids....
Boats are launched!
They crashed into rocks a didn't move, but the idea was pretty much there!

Had to grab a family pic....
Ummm....I will explain.....
Briant was finding vines to use as rope and decided to tie them around his head and then tried sticking tree branches in them for camouflage around the face. Eric of course thought it was a great idea as well and joined in.....It was seriously hilarious because they tried hiding behind trees to scare the kids, but they weren't very scared....
We had so much fun and someday I would like to get a cabin in this very spot. It is super close, beautiful, and has a fun river to play in! What a great getaway even if it was only for a day!







No comments:
Post a Comment