Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Brec's program and Ava's 7th birthday!


Brecon had his first program at Discovery Club. They learned everything about space and now he knows all his planets and more.....he now is obsessed about space and loves it......I know what we are getting him for Christmas!


Ava turned 7!!! What?
I told Ava she could invite two friends to take to the movies this year since we did a big party last year. One of her besties was sick and couldn't make it so we were able to bring another of her favorite friends (along with her cousin....hence no time to make another purple shirt). I made the girls matching shirts to wear...

Ava picked Dolphin Tale in 3D. Afterwards, the girls went down by the screen and did there own little dance party and were leaping across the floor.


Pre jump.....

Jump!!


We hit the park afterwards to meet up with the fam for cake.

All three of my favorites!

Happy birthday to my beautiful 7 year old! She is one happy, energetic, helpful, smart, social, and silly 7 year old!

No comments: