So Briant turned the big 30 yesterday! I wanted to plan something for him with friends and family so I decided if I wanted to surprise him that we would need to do it before his birthday. So, I had everybody meet at The Bamboo Club this last Saturday. Success! He totally was surprised and he loved The Bamboo Club! He is still talking about how good the shrimp was. I loved the shrimp and I am not a shrimp fan. I highly recommend it!
This was last night at the SUNS game!!!!! Woo hoo! GO SUNS! I am now a SUNS fan, so sorry JAZZ!
We had such great seats at the game, practically on the floor, and even had passes to the Toyota Club which included dinner and half time snacks and popcorn, plus all you could drink! Too bad I couldn't take advantage of that! (This is us in the Toyota Club enjoying snacks!)

This is a funny story......in the last minute of the game we thought that we were going to lose. We were down 4 points and not very much time left so we started walking out and stopped and watched on the screens when you walk out, and of course there was a foul and then Nash scores and we go into overtime! So, we all booked it back to our seats. It was hilarious because all the sudden we see all these people coming back through the doors running frantically back to there seats just like us so I had to take a pic. It was a really exciting game because we went into overtime a second time and in the second overtime we scored a 3 pointer in the last 14 seconds of the game and we for sure thought that we were going to win because there was only 3 seconds left for the other team to score and of course in the last second they scored. 130-132. Oh well, it made for a good game. Shaq was attending and stood and pointed to his ring while fans cheered in hopes that one of these days the SUNS will get what they have longed deserved. I am not saying Shaq will do it for them because come on, he is 36! He is an old man. My husband was a little pissed off at the trade. Oh well, we'll see what happens! We had a blast and Briant had the best birthday ever!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




9 comments:
You are such a good wife throwing him a surprise party! How fun, wish we could have been there. And the Suns game sounds like a blast - who cares that they lost you got free popcorn!
I am glad Briant had a great birthday! Too bad the Jazz are the hottest team in the west right now, so boo Suns! JK, I really don't blame you for being a Suns fan. They are exciting to watch!
How fun!! You both look gorgeous! Happy Birthday to hubby... good job on the SURPRISE! We got to do the same thing at the JAzz game last year... felt like high rollers at dinner and with the snacks etc... lol. It really makes the game much more interesting when you can almost touch the players!
Well you are a good little wifey.. Happy Birthday (late) to your husband..
Hey girlie, I'm surprised you didn't whip out the black balloons! I'm going to for Erik cuz he's freaking out about turning 27! We are huge Jazz fans! I always think of you guys when we play the suns! Tell Briant Happy B-day!
Okay I just saw your name AGAIN on scott and mccalls blog. that's halarious. there's not many Chante's around so I wondered if it was really you! Alright- so I recognized Charlie Killpatrick in that picture and then was that scott randall in the picture too or no?? anyhow- you and your hubby are darling. GO SUNS!
okay i LOOOVE chris and lisa!!! (i had meant Chris- not SCOTT before) HAHA. WHAT A SMALL WORLD. tell chris or lisa whomever you see first, that brooke farnsworth says hi. we've known their family for a while. my parents are ross and lori farnsworth- you'll have to make that connection with them!! ohh that's just too funny.
Happy Late Birthday to Briant... looks like you did a great job planning the big 30!!
Post a Comment