Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heart Breaker!



So these are my most recent pics of Brec. He loves the camera and smiled every second needed. I had to get a Valentine pic of Brec with him in the suitcase......too cute. Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

chel wakley said...

Oh my heck he is so darling..

Alifinale said...

He is so good for the camera! I love these. How can you not be constantly smiling with him around?

amy said...

These are too cute! He did great smiling at the camera. And I have to mention that I love his shoes!

A said...

Too cute! Brecon really is a smiley lil boy! Adorable.

Cameron Family said...

Very Cute pics! I love his little smile!

Amy said...

Love the pictures Chante! He is so photogenic...every time I see him he is all smiles.

Jeff & Melissa said...

So fun... he is getting so big!

Brooke said...

so cute! I love those cheeks!

Chelsey said...

I stumbled across you guys and thought I'd say hi! I didn't get to see your son on New Years & oh my is he cute.