Friday, June 13, 2008

Catching up!

Ava's dance class! Notice she is trying to keep her toes out and flexes her little hands. She was trying so hard!




Madi's (Ava's friend) birthday party.....adults were able to join in too! We had war wounds as well, those dang slides killed us so we all got slide burns.





So this is Brec in Briant's shirt when he was a baby......so cute! Why don't they make shirts like this anymore with the big collar. I love it!


5 comments:

Alifinale said...

I love that you put the pic of Briant wearing the shirt too. So cute. Brec looks like a little stud. I love Ava's dance class pictures, looks like she is having so much fun. And those big slide things are fun but so tiring and ouch about the slide burns!

A said...

Oh how fun! I bet she loves dance. I love the pic of Brecon and Bryant when he was little. I love the shirt it is so cute!
So, are you staying up north when you come for the 4th? I would love to get together with everyone for a play date... so let me know :)
Also, how did you make Ava's pic black with color too?

The Foisy's said...

So cute!! I wish I lived by you! Ava is seriously a doll. I myself miss dancing, but no one would want to see me try. I can't wait to see you around the fourth!

Teagan said...

where does she take dance class at? I want charlotte in a class... how old do you have to be?

Kat said...

I love that you have one of his old shirts to put your own kids in...how cool is that. And it is a way cute shirt! How cute with Ava in dance. I just signed Mia up for dance, we are both so excited she can't wait to start!