Friday, June 27, 2008

Sporting the "stache"




Yep, a few of the guys on Briant's basketball team decided to grow out their mustache! Briant obviously loved posing for the camera. I told him to pretend to shoot on that last pose. Let's just say that the "stache" is now gone thank goodness!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Briant's got some serious posing skills! I'm impressed -- with his posing skills, not the stache! icky.

Kristy Martin said...

haha! I showed Brian and he got a GOOD laugh out of it! I'm glad for your sake it's GONE now!!

Emily Harper said...

Ew... Gross! I love it!

The Foisy's said...

K I am dying of laughter! Erik did the same thing and it totally looked like a mexi stache! ugh, I hate staches.

Alifinale said...

Great...now Brian is going to think he should grow a stache. Except his is even grosser and he looks like a child molester. So funny! B always knows how to pose.

Chelsey said...

That picture makes me super happy.