I should have gotten pics of Brec with me cleaning but didn't so I will tell you all about. Today I didn't have Ava from 12:30 to 3:00 and normally she is fine while I clean and will just play, but for some reason I was just in the mood to clean. So I decided to clean out this new double jogging stroller/hooks onto your bike thing (don't know what they are called) that I got from a garage sale for $5.00 that looked like it was in great condition, plus they were people from our ward that sold it to me. Anyways, I noticed some dark brown stuff and then smelled my rag and discovered it was poo. Dog poo to be exact. It was really hard and crusty and just stuck on there. Apparently they had a dog that would ride in this thing and forgot to clean out the mess. Anyways, I cleaned it thoroughly and hosed it down as well. Brec loved the hosing part. So, I got the idea that since I had the hose out that I wanted to spray down the garage and then I got excited and wanted to spray down the back patio in the backyard as well. Once I get started cleaning and am in the mood I just keep going and going until I am done. Well, with two spiders, two scorpions, one striped lizard, and one little Brec who was licking and sucking water off the garage floor, I was finally done. I still managed to bathe Brec and I was able to shower before I needed to pick up Ava. I felt like it was an accomplished day! Seriously, though, don't you just keep looking at things day to day and wish you had the time to clean or organize something and you just don't ever get to it and get caught up in doing the regular everyday chores that you do? I still have many more projects to do so hopefully I can continue and not just be lazy in the afternoon!!!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




3 comments:
Look at you and all your findings at garage sales! I love it. Good job on your summer cleaning... bet if feels nice to pull into a newly cleand out garage:)
Are you sure you are not pregnant?
You act all calm about the scorpions!!! HELLO!! I would have freaked! And Brec licking off the garage floor, at least it was clean right? I love the feeling of getting thingd like that done and clean.=)
Post a Comment