
How disappointing is it when you pick your daughter up from preschool and she is in a different pair of pants than what she came in, and the current pants that she is wearing are wet, too. Seriously, Ava's teacher tells me today that Ava had an accident when she got to preschool and that the teacher asked her if she needed help with her belt, but she said no. And then they put her in some different clothes and she peed again and Ava said that she was just so tired and that she went to the gym and to a playdate and that she was "so tired". Is that an excuse to go in your pants! No! She even told the teacher that it was just only a little bit and that my mom will just change them. Okay, we have a problem here! Yes, she has her good days and bad days. Mostly bad days where she does tinkle just a little bit, but then it starts to stink and I think it is just so gross so we are constantly changing her throughout the day. She thinks it is normal to constantly change throughout the day I guess, which I have created. Why can't she just hold it in and not do these little squirts! Ahhhhh! I guess I have to go back and do the scheduled potty breaks again and set a timer because I think she forgets and gets too lazy and does a little tinkle here and there! I need to break this habit!!!! Beware all you potty trainers out there! This is seriously never ending!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




6 comments:
Don't tell me that! Ellie is doing awesome... she freaking holds her pee in for hours and has not had an accident yet. I'll even tell her some times to hold it in if we are in a store or something and she does... lol. I am probably teaching her a bad habit... BUT, I was in the beginning putting a diaper on her when she needed to poop and I had to stop that right away because she started only wanting to go in her diaper... After I stopped doing it, she has been fine. I hear they do devert back at times, so I am sure Ellie will have her moments too. Poor Ava, that has to make her feel sad :(
So, I agree with you on not changing her every time she tinkles and just letting her "stink" so she realizes you won't change her a million times.
Yeah, it must be a girl thing! My Kamryn (ALMOST 5!) has been potty trained since 26 months....and she still has WAY too mamy...."it's just a tiny bit mom" days. But at least there's hope-my 3yrd old girl Payton has been potty trianed a year now and her undies are NEVER even a tiny bit wet. I have yet to figure this one out-Good luck with it!
man i am trying to potty train gavin too and its so hard. He doesn't care if his diaper is wet or poopy at all but if he pee's in his underwear he freaks out so he hates wearing them. Maybe she is just stressed out? just encourage her to try holding it, my neice does really well now but she had times were seh just forgot she couldn't just pee;( good luck
Don't worry Chante you are not alone. One time ali was sent home from preschool in not only different pants, but boy pants that were WAY to small for her. She was so embarassed that she didn't have that problem again for quites some time!!
I am sorry but it does make me feel better because Emery has the same problem. I think girls in general but some more so than others have a harder time controlling that. I hope it gets better and you will have to tell me your secret because I am sick of constantly changing Emery too!
Well, I'm glad to hear that other little girls are having the same problem, but it's not just pee with Alyssa! It's driving me crazy! She is just getting lazy and doesn't want to take the time to go. We don't know what to do. We're just trying different things. It's been two days of no accidents though! We'll see how long it lasts! Good luck with Ava. If you come up with any good ideas, please share!
Post a Comment