Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter weekend of fun!

First adventure: Saturday we went to the Bass Pro shop where they had easter activities, the easter bunny, and an easter egg hunt.......

Saturday evening: We went to Amazing Jake's with our fun extended family in town for the holiday's!


Ava with her cousin's......she was a little scared on this ride so Kassidy her cousin held her hand....too cute. Afterwards she told Kassidy that it made her tummy feel happy!




Easter Sunday: So, I got a little obsessive with Ava's dress and of course made a bow for her hair to match, and in addition I added bows to her shoes. Unfortunately, after a long day hangin' with cousins, eating, and an easter egg hunt, Ava's dress got torn and is no longer wearable.......good thing I can just make more!!!







Finally: The drug......Baby Einsten's......if you don't have it already for your kid you are missing out.....the best thing made on earth......


All in all our easter turned out great......Brec seemed sick all day, but had no fever. He didn't want to eat all day and only wanted to be held and was really drowsy. Not his usual self. Ava took a late afternoon nap and when she woke up she had a sore throat and a fever. Hopefully their little sickness's pass and we can have a fun week with our cousin's in town to play! Happy Easter everyone!

7 comments:

chel wakley said...

Very very cute family

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

your kids are gettin big! i love her little dress and shoes! looks like you had a very fun easter!

The Foisy's said...

So fun! That dress is dang cute! Good job. I'm impressed! I love that picture of your family all dressed int their Sunday best. It's so cute!

Krystal said...

Ok so first off that dress is to die for. Come on girl, now that takes skills! Wow! I mean really. Also the family picture of you all matching is so cute! You look beautiful, and your little family is adorable too!

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

I LOVE your Easter photos- sooo cute! And the pillowcase dress and accessories are BEAUTIFUL- good for you Chante, I'm so impressed!
Looks like you've had a wonderful Easter season and enjoyed great family & fun.
Thank you again for the delicious meal yesterday. I'm not kidding, my brother/SIL/grandma all want recipes- I didn't know you were such a great chef!! Sign me up for lessons :)

Alifinale said...

This makes me sad that I wasn't there. Looks like fun and cute pics. Her dress and the bows are so cute!

April-Benjamin said...

Love the dress and the family photo. The pillowcase dress w/ the birds and colors reminds me of Cinderella. Fun to see you on the weekly Costco run :)