Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yummy citrus!



We went over to my MIL's house and they have a lemon tree as well as a few other citrus trees and we were able to take home a bunch of lemons and pink grapefruit! Ava was really excited to make lemonade out of all these lemons that we got. Can I just tell you how good fresh lemonade is? I mean I have had it at like Chic-Fil-A and other places, but real fresh, just juiced with sugar and water added is like nothing other! Seriously so good! We froze a bunch of lemon juice so now I can make fresh lemonade whenever I want! Gotta love Arizona and all the citrus around us!

5 comments:

Alifinale said...

jealous. make me some lemon bars while you're at it.

Niki said...

it really is the best....we do that with oranges....fresh squeezed is the best!! Thank you arizona

The Larsen's said...

Yummy! I do miss stuff like that about Arizona!

April-Benjamin said...

Yes, we love the citrus- hate the scorpions! My neice got stung on Friday @ our house while she was playing. I'm glad other people let their kids sit on the counter too :)

The poop blog was grose- gotta love boys!

Krystal said...

I'm with you, I love all the citrus trees here. We make it fresh all the time too! As for the poop, it's got happen once with a boy!