These are just a few pics I took and edited the other day.......



Brec is two years old today! He is seriously my little angel......here are a few things about him and what I love about him:
-He loves cuddling and giving loves......
-He loves sports and balls and will watch sports center with his daddy and makes the funniest sounds when he sees a basketball hoop, if it be in church, on tv, or at someone's house. He just gets really excited and inhales a lot.....
-He loves to eat and will say "bite" to everything.....
-He has the blondest hair, bluest eyes, and tan skin....love it.
-He loves to swim and just loves anything to do with water.
-He says bye to everyone wherever we are at REALLY LOUD! And....he has to personally go up to each person in the room to say bye.
-He has great manners and will say thank you in the cutest voice to everything.
-He loves hair and will pick it from the carpet and stick it in his mouth.....pretty gross, but he has done it since he was an infant.
-He loves playing with his sis and will follow and do everything with her.
-He is the sweetest, funnest boy I could ask for and I smile all the time thinking about him!
Happy 2 year old birthday Brec!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




4 comments:
he is so cute! Did you figure out schools yet?
These photos are so awesome! Way to go Chante! I can't believe he is 2! He seriously is the cutest, funniest, loviest (I like my new word I made up) boy! I just wish we lived closer so we could be there to celebrate.
He is so stinkin cute. It must go by so fast for parents. I remember when you told us you were pregnant with Ava! Time flies...
He is a li' hunk! I love his cute hair pretty eyes and the skin is tan...watch out his going to be a lil' heart breaker!
Post a Comment