Monday, June 22, 2009

Update on Creamies

I just got a reply back and found out that Walmart recently discontinued Creamies in AZ.....so AZ has no suppliers! The only way we can get them here is if we keep requesting them and continue bugging them about it at Walmart or even Fry's. So, all you Creamy lovers in AZ complain and ask for them if you get a chance and maybe we can bring them back to AZ! I don't know if I am that type of person to be annoying asking for a manager and all just for Creamies, but if I ever get the chance I will! In the meantime, I guess I will only be able to enjoy them in Utah when I visit! Or in Vegas since they carry them at Smith's!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Does Costco have them? I know they do here, but then again this is Utah!! Good luck! I'll eat one for you!