Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Girls vacation to Vegas!

A bunch of our high school friends finally got to together and planned a trip to Vegas! A few were missing, but hopefully they can join us next time! We had so much fun shopping, eating, chatting till 3:00 a.m., and did I say more shopping? Seriously, I was exhausted from shopping and I never thought I could say that......maybe if I had more money to spend I would have not gotten exhausted! Anyways, it was so fun to get together with these girls to chat about our grown up lives now and all the things we didn't experience before we were married....(girls, you all know what I am talking about!) I am definitely looking forward for our next vacation!

Yes, we walked the strip in our P.J.'s., we got so thirsty and couldn't find anything in our hotel so we had to venture out to find something, and of course we thought it was so funny that we had to take a pic......




7 comments:

A said...

Great times! Sorry you got sick... and be glad you didn't have money to spend because I spent way to much and am kicking myself for it!

Mik'L said...

You girls are all so cute! Sounds fun!

Kat said...

I loved every minute of this trip, seriously! Sorry you got sick...glad you rebounded so fast from it! Can't wait for the next time...

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

ya i spent way to much money!!! but it was fun. less shopping and walking next time! more relaxing! i had a great time! have fun for the 4th with your family!

Krystal said...

Looks like so much fun! Don't you just love those girls nights out? Can't wait to do ours. It's not Vegas or anything, but it will be a blast!

Alifinale said...

Looks like so much fun! You girls are all so dang cute did you get constantly harassed? Love the PJ's on the strip.

kristin said...

LUCKY!!! that looks like you guys had a blast!!