
So my last pregnancies I never took pics of my growing belly and I kept saying that for the next pregnancy I will document my growing belly......ummm totally hasn't happened. Who has time to constantly take pics of themselves especially when you feel like crap most of the time and aren't wearing much makeup? So, here is my attempt at showing you how huge I am so far! I chatted with my doc and he possibly said he would induce me if I wanted to a week before!!! Yep, that would be nice!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




7 comments:
oh you are adorable. i am glad i am not the only one feeling huge with number 3... i haven't taken one pic, guess i should before i get to big to fit in one:) you are hot stuff. i didn't realize we were so close. cuz i am almost 34 weeks on sat. good luck dear!
You are still sooooo PRETTY! If I looked like you at 34 weeks than MAYBE I would still be having babies!
I have said the same thing twice...and hasn't happened. Glad you are taking some pics because you really are the cutest.
You are so stinkin cute and "off the hook"- that was so funny by the way!! you are all belly as usuall and i can't believe your almost due!! good luck!
Awe I think it's beautiful. Duh, you always look perfect! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see that little cutie pie!
you look so GOOD!!!
we need to get together before you pop!
You look amazing! I love the buddah pictures! Good luck!
Post a Comment