Friday, February 18, 2011

Crafting.....






I have been crafting lately. I want to do sooo much more and have a list of things I need to get accomplished, but these are just a few things I have been doing. It takes time, but it is always fun doing it!

7 comments:

Alifinale said...

Cute stuff. I really wish you lived closer because we could have so much fun crafting together. Instead I leave a lot of projects unfinished.

The McGraths said...

Send me the details on the pillows. My kids have destroyed all of mine! Cute cute stuff!

R Family said...

Hmmm, that last onsie looks familiar. Cute stuff

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how did you do the frame. is it just scrap paper or did you stencil it?

Chante said...

The pillows were easy. I just cut out of fabric to equal squares and then sewed them inside out. On the one pillow I just sewed around the outside to make it look different. Oh, and I got the fabric from scrapbooks etc., they have the cutest fabric.

As for the frame, I just used scrapbooking paper and mod podged it on the frame and then put mod podge over it as well. So easy!

The Dabo's said...

Look at you little crafter!

Jenna said...

You are so crafty! looks fabulous!

can i get your address?

crandalldailydish@gmail.com