Friday, June 20, 2008

Tempe Splash Park





I have been meaning to post these, but didn't have time so now here they are! They have this fun little splash park for kids that is free and the kids LOVE it! We will be at this park ALOT this summer with it being currently at 8:14 pm 109 degrees! What have I gotten myself into!

5 comments:

The Foisy's said...

K that looks like fun!! I love Brec's little expressions he is so cute and you're in trouble with Ava!! You're gonna have boys busting down your door, just like they did for you. I hope Briant owns a few shot guns!! :)

The Dabo's said...

Ha finally I can say Ha. I hate the snow but 109 isn't sounding too refreshing at the moment. Just make sure you plan so your next pregnancy isn't in the summer like mine. I am enjoying the pool but I couldn't imagine it being any hotter.

Alifinale said...

What a fun park! Hey it may be hot but at least you have fun places to go. Cute pics!

amy said...

108 degrees sounds miserable! I wouldn't think the water would even be refreshing with how hot it gets there. Cute pictures of the kiddos playing. I love what you did for Brec's bday party. Great job on the cake and the cupcakes!

Teagan said...

How fun!! How is Ava doing with the water? we miss you at swim class!!