Ava was able to do the cheer clinic at Mountain View High School this year!

Ava looking for me....

She finally found me and started cheering!

Ava concentrating really hard on doing the Toro sign!

Ava getting sad after only cheering for 5 minutes...

And this was Ava the rest of the time.......sad....and only wanted to be held......

Me and Brec watching Ava...Brec loved the cheerleaders!

Lauren (Ava's cousin) and Ava

And finally she is happy to be reunited with me after a long bout of crying (look at her red eyes) and saying she just wanted to be with me. I guess she still is my little girl!
3 comments:
how fun! she is so cute-I bet the girls just eat her up!
we miss you- maybe we will get to see each other at stroller class this week:)
Okay, it's not funny, but really it is funny :) Ava will look at these photos and LAUGH so hard someday. She is so cute, even when she's all sad :( I love her little pigtails and bows!!
How cute, I remember doing those at Pine View, the little girls were always so much fun...My daughter would of probably done the same thing. Lexi~she tells me she's never going to school cause she's too scared and that I am going to teach her everything she needs to know, lol.
Post a Comment