
Lets just say it is brrrr here in AZ with 71 degree weather! I think I truly would now die in the freezing Utah weather if I lived there! Seriously, though, Ava told Brec today, "We can't play outside because it is too cold!" I never told her that and I think it is actually perfect weather to play in (maybe slightly warmer would be nice, since I really do think 71 feels too cold!) I know, I know, you Utah people think I'm crazy. I just haven't busted out all my long sleeved clothes yet since last week we were in the high 90's! I am excited for the fall weather and this week is getting me in the mood for all the fun holidays to follow! I can't wait! (as for you Utah people, good luck with the FREEZING weather, and yes I like to rub it in because it makes me feel better since I do truly miss Utah!)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
FALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
come on over to 40 degrees and snow... I dare you!
Arizona is like heaven in the winter - during the summer it is like the other place.
K I'm with you Vegas is freezing too! Although, it's a little warmer than St. George. I hope you guys head this way for the holidays, we would love to see you!
Ha ha! I was just laughing about us here since the weather is getting cooler we think we are freezing. I love it. I love that Ava told Brec it is too cold to go outside - I told Emery that it was too cold to stay at the park the other day.
this morning it was in the 50's .... Crazy! In household this morning we were wearing sweats and hoodies with our hoods up to keep warm.
I finally posted the few pictures I had from Ava's B-day party.
Post a Comment