Monday, October 20, 2008

Ward Fall Party!







Ava's favorite part of the night was all the candy and of course throwing a big wet sponge at her daddy's face. Yep, he loved having dirty water dripping down his face as you can see with his big cheese ball face just after it happened!

7 comments:

Emily Harper said...

How fun! What is Ava riding in? It's cute. Braint's such a good sport!

A said...

Fun! Love this time of year. Can't believe you are still in tank tops and shorts... whatever!

The Foisy's said...

Looks like fun! I love Breckon's little cheeser grin! Are you guys headed this direction for the holidays?

chel wakley said...

I can't believe you are in tank tops and shorts. WT did you know we already had snow. OHH I am sad..

kristin said...

I am so jealous to see Ava still wearing summer clothes!! What are those?

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Hey, it's kim, Ammon's wife. I got your email & I would love to hangout sometime. We do have plenty of family here, but I'm kindof a friend person. I'm missing my girlfriend time. So my parents are in town for about a week so maybe next weekend we could get our families together. Thanks for the note, kim
ps your family is sooo cute!

Kat said...

Those cars are pretty creative. and I love brec's huge smile!