So this was mine and Ava's conversation on the way to dance today...
Ava- "Mom, do you know rock obama?"
Me- "Yes, how do you know him?"
Ava- "From T.V." "He's handsome." "Where does he live?"
Me- "Too far, we probably will never meet him."
Ava- "Let's fly on an airplane, he's handsome"
Okay, first of all, I am not a Barack Obama supporter, but I guess from what she has seen on T.V. she must think he is handsome! Funny girl!
I guess I should also share after I picked her up from preschool that she said two of the kids at school want to kiss each other, and then I asked her if she wanted to kiss anyone and she said she would kiss Brody when he is a Prince. I said that is a good plan to wait until he is really big like Mommy and Daddy.
Oh I am scared that she is already getting info at PRESCHOOL that two of the kids want to kiss! WHAT? I hope she doesn't get any ideas, and that boys have "cooties" for a long time!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




4 comments:
Okay that is so cute. Kids pick up on the funniest things. They are so much more aware then we realize.... scary! BOOOO to her for thinking that he is handsome!
Ellie already practically makes out with prince eric and pretends to prick her finger like sleeping beauty and waits for her prince to kiss her to wake up. I am seriously trying to get her off the Disney Princesses! THey are such a bad influence,... don't you think? What happened to care bears and strawberry shortcake.... she could care less about them. I am nervous she is growing up to fast and thinking about things that she should not be yet. I know imagination play is great, but I am just a bit nervous.
I hear preschool teaches kids all kinds of things!
That is so funny! Yeah, good thing you're not an Obama supporter. I would have to be worried! As for the kiss thing, that is scary! Kids learn way too fast. I don't remember wanting to kiss at that age. Yeah just tell her the boys have cooties!
Ahhh, I do NOT want to face reality of preschool KISSING??? NoooOOoo :) Wouldn't you like to keep them locked away somewhere for 15 or so years? LOL. Loved your fall festival pictures and the obama comment. Funny cuz Kyler is TERRIFIED of Obama's face. His grandma has a mask of obama and he screams bloody murder as well as an Obama book that leaves poor Ky running and crying. Good Boy! Ha , his dad says "train 'em young".
so kissing is all good until 2nd grade- then you have to worry. but not really b/c i remember not counting any kisses in elementary...you know so it doesn't "seem" like you kissed that many boys. anyways you can relax for a few years. grace loves boys too.
Post a Comment