Yes, I am making a post about this.....Arizona does not sell Creamies. I was craving one the other day and went to look around for a box and could not find any anywhere! For those Arizonans that have not had Creamies before have sure missed out. They are a yummy creamy milky treat that are low fat and keep you cool. They used to sell them here before all the Smith's turned into Fry's, now they are no longer. I even looked them up to see if they sold any here and it said they supply at Walmart......ummm no they don't. Trust me, I have looked. So, I emailed one of the dude's in charge to find out! You can think I am crazy that I am making a special post dedicated to creamies, but this small little treat will be missed if it does not come soon to my hot summer days in Arizona!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




8 comments:
I guess you'll just have to come up to Vegas for some! I know that is a sad day. We used to go on Creamies runs in high school and would go across town to the Smith's. Sad that they are gone now.
And sad you will be here and I won't get to play with you but have so much fun with your girlfriends.
alright that's it...i need to try one of those things! Too bad you can't have them shipped to ya.
okay that little Brec could be in a magazine- he is TO DIE FOR!!
i'm glad your kiddies will be in school together. it will be a little piece of comfort for both of them.
that was, Brooke. sorry.
I 100% agree with you. Anytime I am in Utah I am buying them in large quantities. They are delish & sorely missed in this AZ heat!!!
I've bought them here in AZ before at Walmart - they had strawberry and mint chocolate - last year or maybe 2 years ago?? But haven't found them lately. Maybe the Walmart guy will special order them...good luck, and I'll keep a lookout for some for ya!
That is funny. I forgot about those. They sound tasty right now in the heat of the day! I can't wait to see you!
You crack me up. I will certainly be more appreciative of the fact that I can buy creamies whenever I want! They are so darn good. Hope those creamies make their way back to AZ soon. Miss you.
OH that little Brec-could he be cuter? No he couldn't. Can't believe he's 2 already. Love the magazine pictures, seriously. And the creamies-you lost me at the "milky" treats. Can't have dairy, remember? Oh the torture. Oh and for the record, I smell like an IHOP. For real. These supplements are so gross. See you soon, love your updates!!
Post a Comment