This is Brec in his jersey when the Cardinals played a couple weekends ago. He had to be like dad wearing a jersey. I thought it was pretty funny that he was wearing heels, so I had to grab a pic......
We moved Brec into a big boy bed that same Saturday the 16th. He kept saying "big boy bed?" like in a question. He is doing good and pretty much stays in his bed until we come get him, unless we close his door as punishment if he is crying then he will jump out of bed and open the door and then get right back in bed and continue crying until we come in. Silly kid. He still wakes up in the night......it hasn't always been that way, only since 5 months ago he has had issues with sleeping and wakes up in the night and usually an hour before his normal wake up time, which again since 5 months ago he decided 6:30 would be his wake up time. So, it has been frustrating!!!! How do you get a 2 1/2 year old to sleep through the night?
As we all know, it rained like crazy and these are the pics of the kiddos out in their jammies jumping in the puddles in the grass! Actually, Ava has half her clothes on. I think my neighbors would have thought I was crazy if I let them lose in the front yard.
And.....Ava at school. They do a little program for the parents every once in a while so she got to show me all about the arctic region. She loves school. I can't wait until she is in kindergarten all day because she is always bored and always asks what we are going to do everyday, and the next day, etc. It drives me crazy!!!




4 comments:
cute cute...I always look but never comment :) can't wait for your new baby!
Brecken's such a big boy! Thanks for hanging with us last weekend, it was so fun and we need to rematch on Monopoly
I love the big boy bed! Sorry can't help you with him getting up? Maybe it's because he needs to potty? I wish I lived in sunny Arizona right about now.
so fun to catch up on your blog and new photos!
laughed at Brec's heels and jersey. He'll LOVE that one someday. So did you get his big boy room put together? Forgot to ask how that was coming together. We need to talk fabric!
I forgot to tell you I found some more ideas for your baby's photography. I'm excited!
Thanks again for the fun Vday party. I love our neighborhood girls and their kids.
Post a Comment