Ava first celebrated her birthday at pre-school. We brought cupcakes to share and she got a special birthday hat when she came home!
Yep you guessed it! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday. She chose it and was so excited! She had so much fun with all her friends!
Finally, on Sunday it was her actual birthday and she was excited to be four! We had MORE cupcakes with family, and this final picture is of her sitting on her throne! Happy Birthday AVA!
Oh how fun! Look at all the cupcakes! Yummy! I'm a huge cake fan. Actually I'm a huge junk food fan. Any way, I can't believe she's already four. It seems like yesterday you called saying you were prego. It goes by so fast! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!!! So are you still enjoying Phoenix or are you ready for Utah again?
Sorry we missed the fun at Chuck E. Cheese's... I totally spaced it :( It looks like the kids had a great time and it sound like Ava loved all the birthday fun!
Why can't OUR birthdays linger and be that fun anymore??! She is SUCH a doll Chante. Brody actually told me all about how she was having a birthday and how they were so close-he was so excited about it. Looks like a fun new year for cute Ava!!
She is so cute! I think she looks alot like you:)It's time for you to have another cute babe!!or are you done? Two is by far the hardest after that it's all good. You can have as many as ya want.
I can't believe Ava is 4. Time goes by so fast. How are you all? You look awesome!! Dylan wants a chucky cheese too! good times. Call us if you are ever in Utah!
I am so sad that we weren't there to celebrate Ava's birthday. They grow up too fast. Mia is dying to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for her B-day to. I was almost afraid to show Mia Ava's pics because I am trying to sway her away from Chuck E. Cheese's. Darn the public broadcasting system and their advertising-they brainwash our children.lol
Briant and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun with three crazy kids, Ava who is 6, Brec who is 4, and Cole who is 11/2. We are loving Arizona and all the fun friends that we are meeting along the way!
10 comments:
Oh how fun! Look at all the cupcakes! Yummy! I'm a huge cake fan. Actually I'm a huge junk food fan. Any way, I can't believe she's already four. It seems like yesterday you called saying you were prego. It goes by so fast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!!! So are you still enjoying Phoenix or are you ready for Utah again?
Sorry we missed the fun at Chuck E. Cheese's... I totally spaced it :( It looks like the kids had a great time and it sound like Ava loved all the birthday fun!
Happy Birthday! What a fun weekend celebration!!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Ava Dear! Happy days will come to you all year. Wish we could have been there to celebrate.
Why can't OUR birthdays linger and be that fun anymore??! She is SUCH a doll Chante. Brody actually told me all about how she was having a birthday and how they were so close-he was so excited about it. Looks like a fun new year for cute Ava!!
She is so cute! I think she looks alot like you:)It's time for you to have another cute babe!!or are you done? Two is by far the hardest after that it's all good. You can have as many as ya want.
Happy birthday Ava. We hope to see you on November 1 at the Frank R. Jensen AZ reunion. You'll be able to meet your 3 year 2nd cousin named Ava.
I can't believe Ava is 4. Time goes by so fast. How are you all? You look awesome!! Dylan wants a chucky cheese too! good times. Call us if you are ever in Utah!
I am so sad that we weren't there to celebrate Ava's birthday. They grow up too fast. Mia is dying to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for her B-day to. I was almost afraid to show Mia Ava's pics because I am trying to sway her away from Chuck E. Cheese's. Darn the public broadcasting system and their advertising-they brainwash our children.lol
ok now i found it- i am a blogging slacker. that was the bomb party and no sweat off your back- the way it should be!
Post a Comment