Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!








We went to mother nature's farm and the kids were able to pick and decorate a pumpkin, go on a hay ride, pet some animals, and run and get dirty! They loved it! I love this time of year!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

What is up. It's Krystal Parkin, now Skinner. How are you doing? You family is so cute. I can't believe you live in AZ. We just moved her a few months ago. HOw long have you been here? We really need to get together and catch up. The kids would love to play. Email me and lets talk. krystalskinner8@yahoo.com. By the way I found your blog from Kristin's. I met up with her and the Retina girls back in Aug, and she said you lived her. So I'm so glad I found your blog. Really send me an email. I would love to see you again. By the way your kids are beautiful. I can't get over how adorable they are. Then again with parents like you too, how could they not be!Can't wait to hear from you.

Alifinale said...

Looks like fun times. I love pumpkin patches and this time of year. Brec looks cute in his Halloween shirt!

The Foisy's said...

That's so cute! I love Brecks smile in that first picture! Your kiddies are adorable. I can't decide who Breck looks like. Ava is a good mix!

Renee and Kiddies said...

Man everyone has gone to one of these, and we don't have one in Hawaii, I'm jealous, one day I want to go to one, looks like so much fun...

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

CUTE, CUTE pictures!! I love this time of year too and it's only going to get better- can't wait!! It was great to see you guys last night. I really want to get Ava and Brooklyn together soon. She came home from the playdate and was talking so much about Ava and how much she likes playing with her. They're so cute together! Anyway, Happy November-bring on the COOL WEATHER :) Are you ready?

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how fun! your kids have gotten so big! you guys have such a cute little family:)